Monday, August 16, 2010

Vanilla Twilight ♥

Happy Birthday to me. im officially eighteen today. well, i dont really find it a big deal anyways. im not happy either. i feel sad. and why is it so? i dont know. every year i feel the same. is this gonna happen to me every year? well i just wish someone could accompany me throughout the night for my birthday. surprise me with something i like? make me feel happy by doing something i like for once? i mean, i have feelings too. i wanna feel appreciated and loved. i may be smiling on the outside, but deep down inside i wish things were much better. im pretty much sensitive at times and i wish YOU would at least pay a lil attention to me for once. well i guess thats enough for today. im off to bed.

The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here
I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly



The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly
(ilovethispartofthesong. its really sad.)



I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia, Chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone



I don't feel so alone, I don't feel so alone
As many times as I blink , I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight
When violet eyes get brighter, And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
AndI'll forget the world that I knew, But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach, Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here.

p/s : this song, its really sweet. its one of my afvourite songs too. i know you care and love me alot. but im so sorry things had to end this way. the past can never be turned back. but you'll always be in my memory cos you complete part of my life. im posting this for you. hope you'll understand and not treat me differently. im still waiting for your wish although i know you would'nt be wishing me. sadly as it is, im off to bed already. nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment