Sunday, November 27, 2011

As the days go by.

26/11/11- the day was going so well. i was busy with shooting my documentary which was about some malay dish which I've never tried. It was Jason's idea though, plus he helped me with the shooting, such a sweetheart right? :) after the shoot, i spent some time at Subang till evening, went back home for dinner but instead had a last minute plan with Ashley. She's one heck of a funny girl. she wanted to take me out to meet her friends so that I'll start dating again since I'm single. well, there were some good looking ones that talked, but oh well, not so soon. headed to one of the Kopitiam's and ended up going to Overtime to drink right up till 1am. phew. I had fun indeed, after so many weeks of plain torture and stress which was never ending from my relationship to my family to my studies. someone help me please :( however, the night didn't end well as usual thanks to you know who. i really felt so emotionally and mentally tortured. everytime he says something it affects me at some point based on the words he uses against me, just plain hurtful, but then there's always my good friends to comfort me and to tell me what i should do and what I shouldn't. so yes, i've made up my mind this time. 

27/11/11- slept reaaaaaaaaaly late last night, was on the phone ranting and complaining. haha. but had to wake up at 9am :| was suppose to head down to Pavillion to shop with the friends but i was super tired, so decided to go to Starbucks to get my PR documentation done, but as usual I couldn't concentrate, the moment I stepped into Aeon, all the shits came back into my mind again. smoked and smoked to ease the pain, and after a few hours of doing my work, I decided to destress myself by going for shoppppppping. got some really good deals (y) from Cotton On :D i was super duper happy when I got myself a leopard printed dress! 

THIS IS WHAT I BOUGHT. HEHEHEHE :D
i guess that's about it, whatever I did yesterday and today. hopefully tomorrow goes smoothly :))) I must be determined and confident this time! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment