Friday, October 21, 2011

First Time

the cuddly moments we had, sleeping together wrapping his arms around me, 
the little kisses and his chest, they make me feel like I'm his forever. 
the five fingertip promises we made, finally after a decade, we held it hand in hand again tonight <3
one of the best moments, when we looked at each other eye to eye while i held my arms around his neck and swayed :) 

one of the best day's that has ever been ever since the past three months and i know we just love each other too much that no matter what, we're always in this together, trying to work things out although it has been so hard. i would never give up on him, never. I want to trust him, and i will. although it may see so hard and heartbreaking at times, i'm willing to wait for him to change. willing to do my best for him, to show him that i appreciate him and to prove to him that he means the world to me. tonight, he made me feel like the first time. my love, let's fall in love all over again. :) 

i love you, Adrian lee. now, always and forever <3


No comments:

Post a Comment