Friday, May 27, 2011

27.05.2011

hello people! :D
here I am updating my blog again, after some time. 
well, today has been some kind of a productive day tho' although it was stressful and frustrating in the morning.
seriously, college was a bitch today. never loved this semester!
knew it was gonna be a mess, but OH WELL.
woke up at 6am today only to find out that it was raining super heavily on a weekday 
when i have 8am classes. SCREW 8AM classes!
went to college with my wet clothes and ended up doing assignments the whole day, rushing and rushing
and it's only like what? the first week of the semester? fucked up. 
BUT..
anyways, i had an awesome lunch :D i know i said i'm gonna go on a diet but the plan somehow always
fails, since i'm a super big eater, but surprisingly i didn't eat anything at all yesterday
since i was sick. so yeah. 
came home and slept after that, woke up and went for dinner and pool with Pink and Song Chee.
the only two klang people i can actually count on. seriously, i think i'm losing all my klang friends.
i've not seen any of them around lately except those who are in my college of course.
but i did have a fun night and i've just thought of starting to practice playing pool. I KNOW I SUCK AT IT OK. but it can always be learnt. :D
thank god, i've been better lately. gotta slow down on smoking. its killing my throat. :/

oh and someone's birthday is today, so..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHIN GUAN :D
have fun (:


No comments:

Post a Comment