Thursday, July 22, 2010

23rd-July-2010.

its been a long day today.
tiring but fun though :D
started off my day by singing my heart out at Greenbox.
went there with ily and i was actualie lucky cos they extended time till 3pm.
it means we were actually karaoke-ing for 5hours.
from 10am-3pm.
awesome right? :D
guess im just lucky. hehehe.
and guess what?
im going again tmr. aha.
its seriously fun cos i can let out all my frustration by singing. haha.
the only song i loved singing most was "I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith!"
loveeee that song!
after greenbox, we went for lunch together.
waited till 6 to watch Street Dance together with Ikhwan.
i actually watched it before but it was nice to watch it again.
aeon is gettin super cold nowadays /:
which actually sucks cos i shiver everytime i go there!
anyway after the movie we talked for about 40minutes while waiting for bie.
he fetched me out of aeon and we went to a mamak nearby.
i kinda argued with him over somethin.
but we manage to solve things and it turned out okay.
soooo, conclusion: it has been a long and tiring day and im off to bed :D

xoxoxox! (:

~ you broke my heart and it made me wanna cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment