Friday, January 6, 2012

Back To The Start.

okay so, I've been wayyyyyyyyy too emotional in all my previous posts. looking back and reading them, actually made me realize it was all so dumb to cry over spilled milk. so i decided to take a twist and stop wasting my time crying over people who don't need me in their live. but instead, i chose another path, which is to appreciate the ones in front of me that constantly wants to be there for me in their lives. well, it wasn't so bad after all breaking up. I thought I would be whining, and ranting and complaining or I would probably just live in my room and never get out again, but what's funny is, none of those actually happened. I realize, its for the better and I think I'll be slowly moving on, and I sense a good year ahead. :) FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM :D

No comments:

Post a Comment